The Sunshine Award for Café Africa!
I have been nominated by a fellow blogger for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I humbly thank him!
For those who do not know what a Sunshine Blog Award is: it is a prize to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. Any award winner has to follow these few rules.
- Thank the person who gave this award and write about it.
- Post this award on your blog site.
- Nominate 10 fellow bloggers and let them know you did.
- Answer 10 questions about you.
The fellow blogger that nominated me is the author of MAKTUB.
I suggest everyone to visit his blog, which gives news on North Africa, particularly on Libya.
My choice: bloggers I nominate as deserving the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Questions & Aswers:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
I want to fight against prejudices and false myths on Africa.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Café Africa is inspired to Café philosophique (“cafe-philo”), open discussions and talks on a subject.
- What is your favorite blog to read?
- Tell me about your dream job?
To make people love Africa trough my posts.
- Is your glass half full or half empty?
I see at Africa differently….in a positive way.
- What food can you absolutely not eat?
If you are into the desert or in the deep bush, you can’t be picky!
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk…but If I have no choice dark too.
- Where would you go for a dream vacation?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
Quite a bite.
- Do you watch T.V. , if so, what are some of your favorite shows?
- Sunshine (Blogger) Award 2013 (mcc43.wordpress.com)